Angular cheilitis sufferers are on an incessant quest for the magic bullet, hoping to find a cream, ointment, or gel that will decimate perleche. Among those formulations having a wide following and appeal is Terrasil Skin Repair ointment, brought to market by the International company, Aidance Skincare. While the product is the culmination of years of research and possesses a wide array of natural and effective ingredients, the question arises: Should you purchase Terrasil and what are realistic expectations pertaining to angular cheilitis relief?
Terrasil Skin Repair Pros
There are a number of advantages this ointment possesses, including:
1) The potent ingredients (listed below) that work synergistically to ease perleche:
a) Tea tree oil – This essential oil, distilled from the plant, Melaleuca alternifolia, may be used medicinally because of its antibacterial and antifungal properties. This is exactly what is necessary to help eliminate angular cheilitis, often caused by wayward microscopic organisms. Of interest, Aidance boldly proclaims that Terrasil Skin Repair can kill bacteria up to 21 times faster than major brands. It’s not clear how such testing was conducted or what brands fell short, but it’s certainly a possibility that the ointment can eradicate microbes – perhaps primarily because of tea tree oil potency.
b) Cedarwood Himalayan oil – Extracted from the cedar trees in … can you guess where … the Himalayan Mountains, This oil itself is safe enough to apply on skin, and can defend the body against toxins as it’s antiseptic. This oil is anti-inflammatory as well and should help to soothe perleche. Perhaps it even evokes a sedative effect, perfect for calming the worried mind of an angular cheilitis victim.
c) Peppermint oil – This aromatic, refreshing substance, an herbal extract of peppermint, provides antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects. This oil is vibrant and strong and can get rid of a variety of skin pathogens.
d) Jojoba oil – Of course, the three aforementioned essential oils need an effective carrier oil and jojoba oil is added to Terrasil to perform the job. This is a very moisturizing oil that should not clog pores. On its own, jojoba can repair cracked skin but benefits increase when it transports the essential oils, helping them penetrate and nourish the skin.
e) Beeswax – You are no doubt familiar with this common ingredient, often found in lip balms. This natural wax, produced by honey bees, is known for its conditioning and soothing effects. Moreover, it helps to thicken the formulation making application easier. Oh, and did I mention, it has antibacterial properties, helping the skin to clear, if not keeping the product free of contamination. It’s anti-inflammatory wound healing nature and it’s vitamin A-derived ability to support cell turnover and reconstruction, are added plusses.
2) At the risk of overanalyzing ingredients, Terrasil Skin Repair Ointment’s activated minerals and other supporting components (below) piques my interest and perhaps should pique yours:
a) Volcanic clay (bentonite) – Who doesn’t like clay masks, so many of which use bentonite? The bentonite is detoxifying, supports cell turnover, and draws out impurities which is exactly what you want to happen when you’re saddled with a condition like angular cheilitis.
b) Zinc oxide – Often found in skincare formulations, such as sun block, this white powdery mineral provides several skin benefits due to its antiseptic and astringent properties, aiding in the healing process. It’s also anti-inflammatory and can calm a skin eruption.
c) Magnesium oxide – This fine white powder helps to build collagen and raises the PH of skin formulations, helping to keep those with sensitive skin from experiencing redness and inflammation.
3) Although I need the services of Paula Begoun as she is an expert on examining a product’s contents, Terrasil skin repair seems to be free of harsh chemicals. Aidance Skincare also declares that it is free of artificial scents, parabens and potentially threatening preservatives. All ingredients that it does possess are FDA-approved.
4) While individual response varies, Terrasil appears to have many fans worldwide, receiving a boatload of testimonials from satisfied users.
5) Terrasil has also received praise within the medical community, and Aidance’s website even highlights some doctors who have touted the benefits of the company’s products.
6) It should not take long to see whether Terrasil skin repair works for you. Some folks with angular cheilitis may see improvement within one or two days.
7) The formulation is versatile, and can be used by folks with a variety of skin conditions. In other words, this product and other complimentary products by Aidance, such as Terrasil Skin Repair Max, can address many skin maladies.
8) The product is often shipped the same day or next.
9) There is a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Terrasil Skin Repair Disadvantages
1. It can be considered a bit pricey at $24 a jar.
2. Some users have expressed that it’s greasy and can stain clothes.
2. It may not work for you. Individual response always varies and there’s no fool-proof way to know beforehand whether or not any given product proves effective.
Final Words on Terrasil Skin Repair Ointment
The product seems to be a hit with the vast majority of users, and because it’s not a king’s ransom to purchase, may very well be worthwhile ordering. It would be a very small price to pay to eliminate a bout of angular cheilitis or any skin condition you’re fighting. Even if the product does not cure the skin ailment for you, it should ease some pain and discomfort.
You can order it by clicking below, and hopefully, you’ll be the newest proponent of Terrasil Skin Repair Ointment.